Dear Sam,
Phew!
That was a close one. Grandma almost made a huge mistake today. A very close call indeed.
This Grandma almost went back to work. Full-time. For money. Because she's broke. And I mean flat out busted.
However, a friend whom I'll call Shelley (to protect her privacy) gave me food for thought yesterday in a reply email after I reached out to her for guidance and input.
Basically she said......."Are you freakin' nuts?" Actually she asked me to seriously consider my life today and then suggested that I think very carefully about my hopeful plans for the future.
And so I have. First thing this morning I cancelled my scheduled interview and withdrew my name from the list of candidates. I feel very happy and know that it was the right decision. After all, if I am working full-time, when will I have time to do the following:
1. Bring you to Canada. (Forever.)
2. Travel with Jann and Vicki.
3. Write a NY Times bestseller entitled -
"How to Keep Friends When You're Nothing But a Putz."
Love, Grandma.
1 comment:
Never in my wildest dreams have I ever considered you to be a PUTZ!!!!
Happy Mother's Day to one of my favourite Grandmothers!!!
xoxox
Post a Comment