
On Saturday, September 13th, my best friends Babs and Barbie, hosted a beautiful wedding shower for Jennifer and Mike. It was such a terrific day weather wise, the vegan lunch buffet was delicious, and the opportunity to be together in the same room with so many family members and friends, was too memorable for words. I will always cherish the memory and I am so very grateful to Babs and Barbie for this generous gesture they made towards my family. Special thanks to Janice and Debbie who helped also in the background with decor and errands. I want to also mention my thanks to Julie, Angela and Esther who made the long trip north from Ellensburg, Mt.Vernon and Bellevue, Washington. It made the day perfect.












1 comment:
Wow! What awesome pictures! That was such a SPECIAL DAY for me. I don't know if I can describe how much it meant to me. I feel so loved and I appreciate all the ladies who made it for the shower and helped make it the best it could be! I am SUCH a lucky girl...
THANK YOU! :)
Love,
Jen
Post a Comment