Thanks Leslie, great to see a few reminders. It was a wonderful evening. As I look at the pictures, I can see memories of my Mom....Jennifer's "GG." It was nice to have her part of the celebration and I'm happy that Mike had met her. As we often say..."this is the first day of the rest of your life." Enjoy and live each day.
Looks like a classy event put on by first class people for a wonderful couple. Well done! I knew you could do it Leslie!!!! Now I know who to call when my kids decide to get married!
4 comments:
Thanks Leslie, great to see a few reminders. It was a wonderful evening. As I look at the pictures, I can see memories of my Mom....Jennifer's "GG." It was nice to have her part of the celebration and I'm happy that Mike had met her.
As we often say..."this is the first day of the rest of your life." Enjoy and live each day.
What an awesome party! It was everything I hoped for! Thanks to everyone who helped!!! Unforgettable evening!
Wow! Thanks for sharing these pictures! It looks like it was an amazing evening.
You're the ultimate party planner, Leslie!
Looks like a classy event put on by first class people for a wonderful couple.
Well done!
I knew you could do it Leslie!!!!
Now I know who to call when my kids decide to get married!
Post a Comment