Grandpa picks up young girl from Brooklyn while crossing bridge.
Grandpa enjoys his Chinese Food at the Nice Green Bo.
Grandpa visits a friend while in the city.














Waiting for the subway.
Grandpa thinks that three bags of shopping is alot.
Grandpa finds bargain at Filene's Basement.
To the "Top of the Rock"
Grandpa visits the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Upper Eastside of Central Park.
Grandpa helps Grandma with directions.
In Central Park at John Lennon memorial.
At the subway station on Wall Street.
I need a bed.
Shell shocked in Times Square - no sleep for 36 hours....
Hoping for osmosis.
Grandpa rubs the balls of a bull for good luck in business.
On the Staten Island Ferry passing the Statue of Liberty.
4 comments:
I LOVE THE PICS! Especially the one of you and Dad (first one). I am so excited to go. Dad looks so cute in all the photos. Looks like you guys had absolutely spectacular weather too!
I just LOVE the shopping picture!!! Hilarious! Mark enjoyed the bull picture!!!
Great photos!
Can't wait to get Graham's version of the trip. :)
Great pictures! We hope Graham put in a wish for us all with the bull. We hope you have recovered from your trip.
Post a Comment