By popular demand, I may need to post it now that you have opened your big mouth and told people about it....my phone has been ringing off the hook ever since!!!
Leslie once again you have captured some amazing moments. Thanks for sharing them! Sam is absolutely adorable, I want to squish him (gently of course). And yes I agree you have to show the dancing scene now!!!! I was so envious looking at the New York pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time & saw tons. I can't believe its been a year since we were all there together. I'm looking forward to the NY reunion on Thursday. Carol N
3 comments:
OMG! Fabulous recap of the day. Thank you so much for skipping the footage of Mike and I dancing for Sam.
By popular demand, I may need to post it now that you have opened your big mouth and told people about it....my phone has been ringing off the hook ever since!!!
Leslie once again you have captured some amazing moments. Thanks for sharing them! Sam is absolutely adorable, I want to squish him (gently of course). And yes I agree you have to show the dancing scene now!!!!
I was so envious looking at the New York pictures. Looks like you had a wonderful time & saw tons. I can't believe its been a year since we were all there together. I'm looking forward to the NY reunion on Thursday.
Carol N
Post a Comment