Pages

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 3:30 PM





3 comments:

Gwenn and Gary said...

The snow is "unbelievacable".
Bob looks very handsome. Sami hasn't had a winter haircut due to the cold and looks like a ragamuffin. I keep trimmimng here and there and he is beginning to avoid me if I have scissors in my hand.

Great Grandma Lois said...

Christmas Greetings from snow-bound Portland, Oregon. I'm sitting in the executive room, nicely crying after looking at darling Samuel.....and yes, hasn't he grown in this one year. Please be careful shoveling snow, Grandpa Graham. Even though circumstances ( employment and the weather ) are keeping some of us apart, we still have the blessings of family and knowing that we will all gather as soon as possible.
To all Grandma Leslie's blog followers, a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

Esther K said...

WOW!!! Sure glad Sam stayed safe in Seattle! What a crazy winter wonderland!!! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!