We have been here in North Vancouver just a few short hours since our terrific RV Road Trip (2nd Annual) 2010. GT and I once again had a blast, exploring new spots and enjoying each other's company much more than we ever allow ourselves to when at home. Work, chores, committments and expectations can really get in the way of having fun together if you let them, and I do let them. Sadly. Thank you Graham for a wonderful trip as always. I am looking forward to next year when you take me to Yellowstone National Park.
It is Thanksgiving Day today and I am grateful. I was able to see all my children this weekend and that always makes me feel blessed. What a terrific meal we enjoyed in Bellevue at Jen, Mike and Sam's house on Sunday. Absolutely delicious. GT and I both agreed that the cranberry and walnut stuffing was our favorite dish. Obviously the favorite activity was playing and visiting with Sam (The Giraffe). Tara and Devin were at Birch Bay to welcome us later that evening and we spent a wonderful morning with them catching up on each other's lives. Luckily for me, timing was perfect, and I was also able to get a nice big hug from Jordan when he dropped off his dirty laundry on his way to his buddy's house for Thanksgiving Dinner!
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
1 comment:
I have never ever seen a cuter giraffe!!!
Post a Comment