Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Who would have guessed?

I have recently returned from a fantastic trip to India and China where on a few occasions, I felt I had pushed myself to explore and experience things that I would normally run away from - ie: Rat run temples and driving on roads that have no rules. So I suppose I was feeling some pride in my adventuresome spirit when I stated at the Sunday family dinner that my next personal goal to accomplish would be a helicopter ride. Surprise! I found myself less than 24 hours later, in the air above beautiful Seattle, with my daughter and my grandson. It was an amazing experience....thank you Jen and Mike so much for this wonderful, memorable day!

Now what?








2 comments:

Great Grandma Lois said...

Courage, excitement, curiosity and love but the greatest of these is love as shown with a little boy holding on to his Grandma's hand. I'm happy you've all had another experience together.

MrsE said...

You rock! And so does your family. :)