Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Charlotte's Canadian Baby Shower


Cupcakes by Barbie.


The Extraordinary Hostesses, Babs and Tara.

Napping in Great Grandma Lois' arms.



Sisters.

Big brother Sam.

The Star of the Show.





Kissable Lips.
This past Saturday, Babs and Tara hosted an amazing baby shower for Jennifer and Charlotte. The food was to die for, the games and decorations added so much to the afternoon and all the beautiful gifts Charlotte received were terrific. Thank you dear Carole for the help you gave and to Barbie, for the cupcakes that were "works of art". But the best part of the day for me personally, was the people. To look around the room and see so many faces from the different chapters of my life, made me once again pause and give thanks. Mom! You made the trip down from Kamloops and I appreciate that so much. It was wonderful for my friends to see you again and reconnect. I also notice that my girlfriends and Jen's girlfriends seem to get closer and closer in age every time we are together. Just kiddin'. It is so wonderful to know that these special times of our lives are treasured by so many. Babs is one heck of a hostess. She is my sister-friend, my confident and everything a friend could ever need.  She was the best role model Tara could have. 

I am so thankful for my family and friends who once again, have showered my family with love and support. I love you all.

Babs and Tara, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Regular Grandma xoxo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was an amazing day. I am so sorry to have missed it.

Shelley