Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!

Graham, the father of my children. You ARE a saint for putting up with me.
Mike, my beloved American son-in-law, fabulous fisherman and father of Sam. Jordan my son, you are not a father yet (are you?) but you are a fun-loving and caring uncle and one day you will be the best dad. 
 Devin, father to the Grizzlies and the wolves on Grouse Mountain. You too, are an uncle who is treasured and one day your turn as a father will come. How lucky your children will be.

And my daddy. I have loved you for 55 years. Okay, almost 56. You are a dear, dear father and a wonderful grandpa and a devoted great grandpa. Happy Father's Day to you all!
Regular Grandma/Leslie/Mom xo

1 comment:

Jen said...

I cannot believe how fantastic I look in that photo. I see just a TRACE of a double chin. I am so ready to deflate this blimp and get back to that!