Thank you Sharon for sharing your music with me. L. xo
Brother and Sister
What a great way to celebrate Canada Day, eh?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh my! So many beautiful family photos! I love them all. My favourite of Charlotte is the solo shot, sleeping, with the wrinkled forehead. Adorablel! xo Shelley
Simply, Thank you. Baby of Mine was the lullaby Dumbo's Mommie sang to him. I cried then too. I was six. This beautiful blog makes me anxious to hold my little Great Grand daughter and watch my Great Grand son with her. Thank you for the new family portrait too.
Oh, Leslie! These are some of the best photos yet. The love you all share for one another is evident in these photos! AND, a wonderful photo of YOU and the kids!!! Happy Canada Day! :)
3 comments:
Oh my! So many beautiful family photos! I love them all.
My favourite of Charlotte is the solo shot, sleeping, with the wrinkled forehead. Adorablel!
xo
Shelley
Simply, Thank you. Baby of Mine was the lullaby Dumbo's Mommie sang to him. I cried then too. I was six. This beautiful blog makes me anxious to hold my little Great Grand daughter and watch my Great Grand son with her. Thank you for the new family portrait too.
Oh, Leslie! These are some of the best photos yet. The love you all share for one another is evident in these photos! AND, a wonderful photo of YOU and the kids!!! Happy Canada Day! :)
Post a Comment