Pages

Friday, September 28, 2007

ONE YEAR AGO TODAY IN VENICE...........


Alot has happened in the past year. I traveled with my mom to Bella Italy. I learned something about myself along the way. I lost a good friend. For the second time, I became someone's mother-in-law. Christmas in Seattle. I became a social director. I worked at a place that I fell in love with. I traveled to ancient Rome and the Acropolis with people I adore and I experienced one of my personal all time "highs" at Machu Picchu with a sister-friend. I nearly lost another dear person, but she decided to stay. I became a better gardener. I became a worse housekeeper. I became a grandma. A damn good one, too.

4 comments:

Shelley Hrdlitschka said...

Leslie, I love the way you think and I love the way you write. I am always left smiling at the end of your posts, and often with a tear, too.
Love you,
Shelley

Carol said...

Two grand Gals..

xox

Carol

Leslie said...

You got that right, Carol!!!

Carol said...

A full on "bingo" my friend!!

xoxo