This is Grandpa Graham. I'm smiling when I think about this weekend, too! Our entire family will be together for the first time since Jen and Mike's wedding!! Sam makes eight!!! Three dogs and four cats!!!
Great Grandpa Gary looks very comfortable with Sam and Sam with Gary
Very nice blog, Leslie on your Thanksgiving message - glad to hear that Mike, Jen and Sam can make the trip north to spend some time with the Vancouver part of the family!!!!
5 comments:
Clearly he's heard what a good cook Grandma Leslie is!
This is Grandpa Graham. I'm smiling when I think about this weekend, too! Our entire family will be together for the first time since Jen and Mike's wedding!!
Sam makes eight!!! Three dogs and four cats!!!
Love Grandpa. xoxoxox
Bookminder has obviously not read Jordan's comments of last week...
Nevermind, thanks Bookminder!!!
That is the cutest little boy ever!!
Great Grandpa Gary looks very comfortable with Sam and Sam with Gary
Very nice blog, Leslie on your Thanksgiving message - glad to hear that Mike, Jen and Sam can make the trip north to spend some time with the Vancouver part of the family!!!!
KJM / LJC
Post a Comment