Hey,the little man doesn't seem to like the taste of soapy water very much - perhaps he would be more comfortable in the cold, salty Pacific Ocean!!!
Laura here. I'm writing this for the third time. Ignorance of blogs and a wacky new laptop are not helping.
How's the nips, Jada? I played with two Rotti pups last week at the pound and their teeth could cut leather. Then I met 9-pup Mama Rotti and felt as perky as a young teen. har har har. Take of YOURSELVES too. ljc
4 comments:
Did Sam like the Tummy Tub?
That little clenched fist tells it all....
Hey,the little man doesn't seem to like the taste of soapy water very much - perhaps he would be more comfortable in the cold, salty Pacific Ocean!!!
Laura here. I'm writing this for the third time. Ignorance of blogs and a wacky new laptop are not helping.
How's the nips, Jada? I played with two Rotti pups last week at the pound and their teeth could cut leather. Then I met 9-pup Mama Rotti and felt as perky as a young teen. har har har. Take of YOURSELVES too. ljc
Post a Comment