Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dear Sam:

Happy 7th month birthday Sam! Wow! You own four teeth, you are now sitting up and beginning to crawl, telling stories and eating solid food! I am sad that I won't see you for an entire month but I am going to be counting the days to our time together in BB at the end of next month. You will be doing more new and amazing things by then. But don't change too fast please because your Grandma doesn't want to miss anything! I love you very much!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 7 months little Sam! I miss you and cant believe you already have so many teeth. I'll bet your mommy is happy you are eatting solid foods now that you have teeth coming in! I love you all so much!

Gwenn and Gary said...

We hope you have a wonderful time but really have you thought this through? No Grandma thoughts for a month!?!! You can't just set up our expectations and then withdraw! What are we going to do over coffee every morning?
Sam you are very clever having 4 teeth. You will probably be able to read by the time Grandma comes home and starts doing her job again.

Great Grandma Lois said...

Samuel, I will take good care of your Grandma and I know we will talk about you each day. I hope we can find you a special treat in Turkey or Greece.
Keep happy and healthy, my little sweetpea. Hearts, hugs and chuckles from Kamloops.