Pages

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Sam visits cousin Ruthie!

3 comments:

Great Grandma Lois said...

How wonderful to see Samuel sitting and watching carefully over Ruthie. So cute! Tell me, does that boy ever wear the same outfit twice? He is Mr. G.Q. of the baby set.
I hope Samuel and Ruthie grow as close as Grandma Leslie and great cousin Alan were as children.

Great Grandma Lois said...

Just looking again, I suggest that if anyone is feeling blue they should look at that little boys face. You cannot help but smile, what a darling, happy boy. My little sweetpea is a charmer.

Esther K said...

I can't believe how big Ruthie is getting already?!!! They sure do grow fast! It'll be so much fun to watch them grow side by side!!! And did Jen tell you that when one of them cries, the other cries too? It's the cutest thing!