What's this I hear? Can it be true?No longer hiding, down beneath.A click of a spoon and now we know,My sweetpea has two teeth !Can't wait to see that smile, Samuel.
OMG! I love that picture of Sam in the tub.....He is so much bigger now! I love comparing the early pictures with him now! Two teeth too! Wow Sam! Too bad we didn't get to see you at Easter. Hopefully we'll see you soon though!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
What's this I hear? Can it be true?
No longer hiding, down beneath.
A click of a spoon and now we know,
My sweetpea has two teeth !
Can't wait to see that smile, Samuel.
OMG! I love that picture of Sam in the tub.....He is so much bigger now! I love comparing the early pictures with him now! Two teeth too! Wow Sam! Too bad we didn't get to see you at Easter. Hopefully we'll see you soon though!
Post a Comment