I say June 20th. First day of summer and Alan's birthday.
Weight estimates can be recorded in the poll to the right of this post. Guesses can be recorded by commenting anonymously if you wish by clicking the comment link below.
25 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I say Friday, June 17th. In the late afternoon. I was there for the first one so I should know.
.......and I will say June 16th in the morning.....and she will be a dainty 7lbs 12 oz, just like her Grandma Leslie. Good health, love and blessings to all.
I say Jun 23/0001 am and she will be beautiful, tall and slim and fine boned..(Her mother was and still is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen) Excited G.G. Auntie
Okay, my guess is 4 pm on Thursday, June 16th. It's Andy's uncle's birthday and he is a wise, quiet, deep thinking man. All good qualities, which I'm sure this new little girl will possess. Can't wait to meet her!!
Hi Leslie...Happy waiting.. however I think the waiting will be over soon. I am thinking tomorrow...June 21st and your sweet adorable baby grand daughter will weigh in at 8lbs 2 oz...Love Roberta
25 comments:
I say Friday, June 17th. In the late afternoon. I was there for the first one so I should know.
Bob (the dog)
I'll say about 8:00 this evening, about the same time the Canucks win the Stanley Cup. And she'll weigh in at exactly 7 1/2 pounds.
HA! THE PERSON ABOVE STOLE MY ANSWER...I WAS GOING TO SAY "THE END OF SECOND PERIOD WHEN THE CANUCKS WERE UP BY 4!"
I'm choosing Saturday June 18th, Isabella Rossellini's birthday. She's beautiful and talented, as will be our newest Magnotti!
Kerry
June 19th (1910 the first Father's Day was celebrated on June 19th) at 6.5 pounds
Good wishes for a wonderful baby daughter, baby grand-daughter, baby niece, baby sister to everyone !
Abbotsford Chris
I say June 15th. Because unfortunately that is the day I think we will bring home the cup.
7.8 lbs.
The Deb
clarify - its unfortunate because they won't do it tonight. But they will do it!!
I agree with Deb, June 15th the day we win the Cup because even though she will be an American she still has her Canadian roots!
xoxo
Morgan
Yikes! June 20th is a long way away! I vote for Thursday the 16th!
-Esther
June 17th......so I don't miss all the excitement!
Love Babs
I think June 16th, early morning, and I am so excited to hear the good news!
- Ashley
June 15th at 7 lbs 8 oz
Yes, June 15th is my answer as well. 7pounds 4oz
Annie
I am going for June 21. Happy, healthy 8lb. bundle of joy! xo
June 17th! Round about 8:30 p.m. and weighing in at 8lb 6oz. But we all know who takes the real prize!
I'll go with June 19th, Father's Day, how appropriate!
.......and I will say June 16th in the morning.....and she will be a dainty 7lbs 12 oz, just like her Grandma Leslie. Good health, love and blessings to all.
Tues afternoon
7lbs 6oz
xo Poppet
June 24
Lydia
I say Jun 23/0001 am and she will be beautiful, tall and slim and fine boned..(Her mother was and still is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen) Excited G.G. Auntie
Late on the 17th or early on the 18th so I can come down and see you both in the hospital like I did last time :-)
My guess is June 18th 7lbs 9ounces
Okay, my guess is 4 pm on Thursday, June 16th. It's Andy's uncle's birthday and he is a wise, quiet, deep thinking man. All good qualities, which I'm sure this new little girl will possess. Can't wait to meet her!!
Hi Leslie...Happy waiting.. however I think the waiting will be over soon. I am thinking tomorrow...June 21st and your sweet adorable baby grand daughter will weigh in at 8lbs 2 oz...Love Roberta
Post a Comment