Handsome SAAM. My little sweet pea is such a big boy now. He is going to be an awesome big brother to his little sister. We all have lots of love to spread around.
What a great smile! And yes Leslie, it's very strange how much alike we are. I saw your photo blog, your shots are great. I'm taking a photography class with friends this summer. I used to have a Naperville Daily Photo blog but it was too hard to keep up. Oh, and by the way, I, too, am a southpaw!
2 comments:
Handsome SAAM. My little sweet pea is such a big boy now. He is going to be an awesome big brother to his little sister. We all have lots of love to spread around.
What a great smile! And yes Leslie, it's very strange how much alike we are. I saw your photo blog, your shots are great. I'm taking a photography class with friends this summer. I used to have a Naperville Daily Photo blog but it was too hard to keep up. Oh, and by the way, I, too, am a southpaw!
Post a Comment