Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Seattle Aquarium and Pike Market

The beginning of a perfect day.


The infamous "gum" wall in downtown Seattle. Go figure.








Fabulous people watching opportunities.

Was thinking of you, Tara!



I would like to make these for gifts. (stop laughing)

Jen took me to the this Senior's Center to put my name on the list. Ha!

Mike's nuts.






I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted.
It was a lovely way to put in time while we wait.

3 comments:

Jen said...

It really was a perfect day. Thank you for being here and helping me pass the time as we wait for "her". The pictures are so great, but I could have done without the foot shot.

Great Grandma Lois said...

I've been thinking of other times we have waited......a shooting star, or the tide to come in at Denman...a fresh cinnamon and apple crisp in the oven...or a long line up at Macy's.......waiting for your favourite fruit to ripen or a flower to bloom....waiting for a loved one to come home. We patiently wait and we will be rewarded and blessed. Thank you for sharing your beautiful day. hugs and love.

Esther K said...

Beautiful photos, I love the bright colors from the market!!! I'm so glad you got to enjoy a day in the city!