Behind every great blog there is a proud mother-in-law who wishes to blatantly brag about her "new" son. Whenever you have a moment and if would like to see some beautiful new jewelry as well as some exquisite vintage pieces, please check out the adjacent link to Weston Jewelry and have a look at Mike's online store.Devin, my other son-in-law, is anxiously waiting to learn if he is the
successful candidate for a Wildlife Management position at Grouse Mountain. We are keeping our fingers crossed but we know that he is the best man for the job.Today is a gorgeous summer day in Seattle. The local news this morning told me that we are in for some good warm weather. A very good day to have a baby. Tomorrow would be lovely too. Saturday's pushing it. (no pun intended).
Have a great day everyone!!!
7 comments:
Dear Leslie, Jennifer and Mike.
I am sitting here with anticipation and some fear. For so many years I have heard from many friends and family about how wonderful "GG" was. I know I was very blessed to have such a wonderful Mom and in the category of great-grandmother she was so loved and admired. It frightens me to be following in her footsteps, footsteps that made a mark on so many hearts. I am so looking forward to the role of one of the great- grandparents and with God's help and blessing I will be a wonderful one.
My thoughts and prayers are with you constantly as we journey through this day. I lovingly and anxiously await to hear "hello Great-grandma ! May God hold you all in the hollow of his hand.
Poem by Jord:
A BABY BOY
A Baby boy is soon to ding, a baby boy will make us sing , a baby boy let's name him Paul, Ringing phone ... let's hope it's "THE CALL".
I love you guys more than you could ever imagine and we can only hope that your son is half as handsome as me or Bob even though he's technically an American. Just force that green ring into his grasp and all should pan out.
Congrats to Jen and Mike and the entire family! We are so thrilled for you all and anxiously await to hear all about Sam!
Much much love from Carol and Stu
Yahoo I'm blogging again!
What beautiful pictures of a beautiful little Sam!
Well done Jen and Mike!
Post a Comment