Oh, Bob ! You poor boy ! Oh well, as Great-Grandpa Cecil would have said, " there are just a couple of days between a bad hair cut and a good one." I wish I could send you a sweater.
Looking very sharp Bob! I had my spring makeover a couple of weeks ago and wowed them all this weekend when I had my first ever sleepover without my folks. Samii12
3 comments:
Have you checked the temperature outside today mom? AND it's raining!
Where's my new coat?
Oh, Bob ! You poor boy ! Oh well, as Great-Grandpa Cecil would have said, " there are just a couple of days between a bad hair cut and a good one." I wish I could send you a sweater.
Looking very sharp Bob! I had my spring makeover a couple of weeks ago and wowed them all this weekend when I had my first ever sleepover without my folks.
Samii12
Post a Comment