Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Why grandmothers should not text message...

This past week "this" grandmother has experienced some near calamities in the "text messaging" department. A thank-you message I meant for Kerry went to Keith (I was thanking her for the "sleepover!") and I evidently sent my daughter another message seven times in the space of about 3 minutes. But the funniest example of why people over 50 should not text message went as follows: By accident (How does this happen?) I text messaged my son "Where are you?" and his reply was "I'm sitting in a restaurant with my mother, BTW, I'm the one to your left."

5 comments:

Lesley Edwards said...

Thanks for the morning giggle! Glad you enjoyed the sleepover and have finally reconnected with your son.

Gwenn and Gary said...

Priceless! You make me feel so normal.

Great Grandma Lois said...

Nice to come home to the blog again. Thank you for the new pictures. Almost sitting alone???

Great Grandma Lois said...

Nice to come home to the blog again. Thank you for the new pictures. Almost sitting alone???

Unknown said...

LOL...thanks Leslie, I needed a wonderful laugh and you sure provided an opportunity for me !!