Pages

Monday, August 27, 2007

AUNTIE TARA MEETS SAMUEL

4 comments:

Great Grandma Lois said...

Samuel, you are a star on the www! Your great-auntie Laura was on TV when she was two weeks old, but you are an international celeb now. Your nose is so cute and your eyes are going to get you in a lot of trouble. I love you my little sweet pea. Auntie Tara looks quite comfortable...practicing Tara?

Carol N. said...

That video picture is great. Now I feel like I have really seen him. He is so alert and relaxed and yes I agree, Tara does look awefully comfortable holding little Sam!

carol said...

T..O..B..A..G is going wonderfully well Leslie! I love it and it makes us all feel closer to the joy and love that is in your family! "GG" Lois when will you get a chance to meet Sam? Sorry I missed your call yesterday Leslie! Talk to you very soon!
Much love to you all!

carol said...

I know you are all busy..but us blog junkies would love an early morning read with our coffee!

Just kidding! Great chatting last night LT!