Wow..has little Ocean ever grown! Her smile is beautiful. Sam looks like he is thriving and so snug in his little cradle. Leslie you will miss everyone when you leave and Jen and Mike will miss you too. Grandmas are the best!!
Hello Samuel, we finally figured out how to send a public post! Papa Gary and I have been watching your video and think you are absolutley perfect. And we always will. Leslie, you are being very generous sharing your thoughts and feelings, pictures and videos via this blog, but that doesn't surprise us in the least. Jen and Mike, did you realize when you had this baby the joy you would spread to so many people? It is like receiving the best gift. All the Bancrofts send their congratulations as do Great uncle Keith and Great Auntie Dix. Happy Labour Day (or was that last weekend Jen?) Love to all.
4 comments:
I did comment earlier....where did it go? Just wanted you to know Smauel that Great-Grandma Lois is coming to hold you soon.
oops...I'm sorry my dear sweet-pea. I do know how to spell your name. I just don't type well.
Good Morning everyone!
Wow..has little Ocean ever grown! Her smile is beautiful. Sam looks like he is thriving and so snug in his little cradle. Leslie you will miss everyone when you leave and Jen and Mike will miss you too. Grandmas are the best!!
Much love to all.
Hello Samuel, we finally figured out how to send a public post! Papa Gary and I have been watching your video and think you are absolutley perfect. And we always will.
Leslie, you are being very generous sharing your thoughts and feelings, pictures and videos via this blog, but that doesn't surprise us in the least.
Jen and Mike, did you realize when you had this baby the joy you would spread to so many people? It is like receiving the best gift.
All the Bancrofts send their congratulations as do Great uncle Keith and Great Auntie Dix.
Happy Labour Day (or was that last weekend Jen?)
Love to all.
Post a Comment