J&M, Cute room! Everything was looking so good when Dev and I were down there. We had a lot of fun with you guys at the zoo. We really gotta get you guys up here so we can drag you around to all of the touristy things up here...lol....Please keep your fingers crossed for Devin and the job prospects at Grouse. Ciao!
Nice guest room...but I really don't think that I will fit in the bed! Seriously though, you may want to consider installing a special place for the green ring. Hurry up and have the kid already!
3 comments:
J&M,
Cute room! Everything was looking so good when Dev and I were down there. We had a lot of fun with you guys at the zoo. We really gotta get you guys up here so we can drag you around to all of the touristy things up here...lol....Please keep your fingers crossed for Devin and the job prospects at Grouse. Ciao!
Nice guest room...but I really don't think that I will fit in the bed! Seriously though, you may want to consider installing a special place for the green ring. Hurry up and have the kid already!
Ahhhhh...what an adorable little nursery!! I love what you two have done with the room!
Much love
Post a Comment