In the beginning, I was adopted. I had never met any blood relatives, then our beautiful Jen came along, she was the first. We have had two other very special children with Tara and Jordan.But I have always felt a special bond with Jen. With Sam coming along this will make four. My dear wife Leslie is so very talented with her writings, but I have a hard time to express my self. I must simply say how proud I am to have such a wonderful family soon to be larger yet with Sam. Jennifer was born to be a great mother, just like Leslie, just like Lois, just like G.G. She has had wonderful role models. I guess it runs in the family.
2 comments:
You write poetry too? Is there anything you can't do????
Shelley
In the beginning, I was adopted. I had never met any blood relatives, then our beautiful Jen came along, she was the first. We have had two other very special children with Tara and Jordan.But I have always felt a special bond with Jen.
With Sam coming along this will make four. My dear wife Leslie is so very talented with her writings, but I have a hard time to express my self. I must simply say how proud I am to have such a wonderful family soon to be larger yet with Sam.
Jennifer was born to be a great mother, just like Leslie, just like Lois, just like G.G.
She has had wonderful role models.
I guess it runs in the family.
Post a Comment