Thank heaven! We were in withdrawal. How come we never see Sam in the same outfit twice, does he have sponsors? He just keeps getting better and better!!
I agree with G&G. Has he ever worn the same outfit twice? He has as many clothes as Grandma Leslie ! Jen I met a young Mom today out in a cold wind with her little one. I wanted to say "get a hat on that baby !" I know you will keep our precious boy cozy.
5 comments:
Thank heaven! We were in withdrawal. How come we never see Sam in the same outfit twice, does he have sponsors? He just keeps getting better and better!!
Beautiful baby!
LOVE the orange t-shirt.
I agree with G&G. Has he ever worn the same outfit twice? He has as many clothes as Grandma Leslie !
Jen I met a young Mom today out in a cold wind with her little one. I wanted to say "get a hat on that baby !" I know you will keep our precious boy cozy.
Good pictures Leslie!!!!
Post a Comment