Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2007

What a party!!!

WARNING TO WOMEN OVER 50!
Do not read this if you have a full bladder with a weak sphincter...
The woman above is modeling the latest invention for young mother's and it is called a...
HOOTER HIDER!
(Poor deprived Jen was the only mother without one!)

Four girls - Sophia, Elianna, Taylor and Allie

Three boys - Alex, Hansen, and Sam!







6 comments:

Carol said...

SAM..is by far the cutest one there! What cute pictures!

xo

Carol C

Anonymous said...

Sam is the cutest. He looks alot like me.

Shelley Hrdlitschka said...

Such cool pictures! What fun!
Shelley

Great Grandma Lois said...

What fun for me to come home from touring and find such a wonderful selection of pictures and postings! The "party" looks like fun. I can imagine the anxious mothers. Surely Samuel was the best behaved baby there as well as being the best looking and from the nicest family.
Thank you for the regular e-mail Saturday edition of pictures, too.

Anonymous said...

Sam, Jen, and Mike (in order of importance...just joking :-),

I already miss seeing you guys and I love being able to check out all the updates on the blog. Dev and I are really looking forward to seeing you guys again so soon!

I love all the awesome party pictures. Poor Sam was the only one crying in some of the shots :-) It really was a neat idea to gather your pre-natal group together.

Well, time to get back to work. See you on the 28th!

Love T.

Carol said...

Jen...I am so sorry for you that you don't have a Hooter Hider!

I want to take another road trip to Seattle to see you guys! Kels and Em want to see you too and SAM!!