I'm sure holding Samuel was as exciting for Great-Papa Gary as it was for me. Great picture, another memory.
Hey, it's Grandpa Graham here again. Glad to see my father-in-law continues to advertise my business in the United States!!! (see shirt)Graham
The one picture I didn't get on our visit was Sam on his quilt for my quilting album! Will have to do that next time unless one of you can do that and send it to me.Gwenn
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I'm sure holding Samuel was as exciting for Great-Papa Gary as it was for me. Great picture, another memory.
Hey, it's Grandpa Graham here again. Glad to see my father-in-law continues to advertise my business in the United States!!! (see shirt)
Graham
The one picture I didn't get on our visit was Sam on his quilt for my quilting album! Will have to do that next time unless one of you can do that and send it to me.
Gwenn
Post a Comment